On Monday we decided to have one last hoorah before school started. We took the kids up to the zoo in Winnepeg. It was a really nice zoo and park–we were really impressed. The kids had sooo much fun running from animal to animal, each one as exciting as the last. We saw many types of bears–the favorite being the Polar Bear.
We saw some two-humped camels (as well as the normal one-humped camels, but let’s face it, we all love to look at the cool two-humped ones more).
We also saw some zebras, but they weren’t too excited to see us. I was lucky to get this shot as they kept turning their backs on us.
And of course, we saw Abbi’s favorite–the flamingos!!
There were so many other cool and exciting animals and birds (and snakes and bats). We had a really fun time and can’t wait to go again next year.
Some of My Publications
Receiving Scripture in the Pentecostal Tradition: A Reception History
A Theology of the Spirit in the Former Prophets: A Pentecostal Perspective
"Emerging Homiletics: A Pentecostal Response" in
"N.T. Wright's Justification and the Cry of the Spirit" in
- Hearing the Prophets on Justice: A Response April 27, 2021
- Proverbs 31 and the Virtuous Woman March 11, 2021
- Genesis 2.18 and the “Not Good” of Creation: Random Reflections February 3, 2021
- A Quick Exodus: A Brief Response January 4, 2021
- A Pentecostal Hermeneutic: Video Intro with Brief Bibliography November 10, 2020
- baptism in the Holy Spirit
- Biblical hermeneutics
- Biblical Interpretation
- Bookshelf challenge
- Christ Jesus
- Holy Spirit
- literary interpretation
- Old Testament
- Society for Pentecostal Studies
- Trinity Bible College